Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The best things sting the most!

Beginning to realize that without having something in the right context you will lose that something. Mainly relationships...sucks but it's true. What do you do when you feel that you have something that you can't live without only to realize you're going to have to live without because through neglect you lost it? It's important to realize the meaning and depth of a relationship with someone before it's to late. I'm at a loss for words for what to say, all I know is that the hole that it created has so much uncertainty, fear, and love in it at the same time. It's like having an out of body experience while being in trauma on the operating table.

No comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Here I will share what's bouncing around in my mind, what I'm seeing and hearing, the experience in the lives of myself along with those closest around me, and any other random thing that seems important enough to share. Enjoy! Thanks for following this blog!

Sample Text